• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got a new project. what do you think?

20171102_074632.jpg
"chargervert, post: 910809309, member: 407"]Its just a 318 with an edelbrock 4 barrel carb. If driven properly it gets almost 18 MPG. It works for a daily driver.[/QUOTE]
Heres some pictures of the car.

Your Charger being an original rallye already has a lot of the parts that I had to change on my car. My car was originally an SE. Mine came from California and was rust free except for the roof. Under the vynal top was badly rotted. I replaced the roof skin and converted it to roll down quarter windows too. I removed the bench seat and added bucket sears and a console. I also added the buldge hood,71 hidden headlight grille,71 R/T taillights,dual exhaust valence with machine gun tips, a 71 gull wing, and 68 Charger side marker lights. The car is a great driver.

Your Charger being an original rallye already has a lot of the parts that I had to change on my car. My car was originally an SE. Mine came from California and was rust free except for the roof. Under the vynal top was badly rotted. I replaced the roof skin and converted it to roll down quarter windows too. I removed the bench seat and added bucket sears and a console. I also added the buldge hood,71 hidden headlight grille,71 R/T taillights,dual exhaust valence with machine gun tips, a 71 gull wing, and 68 Charger side marker lights. The car is a great driver.
sounds like a nice car! i would like to do the hide away headlight conversion as well

sounds like a nice car! i would like to do the hide away headlight conversion as well

I slotted the holes in the bumper brackets so I could tuck the bumper tight to the fenders like they were on the 71/72 Chargers. The hidden headlight grille is from a 71 Charger. It pretty much bolts into the 73 bumper,but I had to fabricate two brackets to support the upper outer corners of the grille. There is stress put on that area when the headlight doors operate.

Auto Transport Service
Back