• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOT A NEW SCAMMER OUT THERE!!!

8stackhemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
I posted a want ad message a while back for a rear seat for my '63 belvedere 2dr Hardtop & got some great responses from some folks on the forum. One response i also got, was NOT SO GOOD as it turned out to be total scam! The guy claimed to be from Bakersfield CA & said he had just what i wanted & included PICS, too. Wanted $350 shipped, then his 'mama got real sick' and said he really needed money. I knew it then, hah. He then went to $200, then $150. He would not give me a phone number to call him until the very end when i said Adios! The phone # turned out to be a landline in Utah which was (801)436‑6021‬.
Sooo, steer clear if you ever see the name 'Smith Wilson' or the following emails, although i'm sure this guy has many 'names' and many 'emals'.
His emails used for himself & to send money through Paypal 'friends & family' were the following: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
It's a sad day when this crap happens. Later!

I would report those addresses to PP along with a complaint.

Report them
when you get them, even in private messages/conversation
they will deal it/them with it, post haste

click on the lil' triangle in the left corner of the posts,
it says Report

I posted a want ad message a while back for a rear seat for my '63 belvedere 2dr Hardtop & got some great responses from some folks on the forum. One response i also got, was NOT SO GOOD as it turned out to be total scam! The guy claimed to be from Bakersfield CA & said he had just what i wanted & included PICS, too. Wanted $350 shipped, then his 'mama got real sick' and said he really needed money. I knew it then, hah. He then went to $200, then $150. He would not give me a phone number to call him until the very end when i said Adios! The phone # turned out to be a landline in Utah which was (801)436‑6021‬.
Sooo, steer clear if you ever see the name 'Smith Wilson' or the following emails, although i'm sure this guy has many 'names' and many 'emals'.
His emails used for himself & to send money through Paypal 'friends & family' were the following: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
It's a sad day when this crap happens. Later!
Always use the Report button if at all suspicious.....we can check them out and eliminate them quickly if we know about them. :thumbsup:

It would be even better if we could this to the scammers....

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF.gif

Auto Transport Service
Back