• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got followed home today!

Hosehead

Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
73 d100 shorty. 318/727. Few dents but no rust. Always wanted one of these things! Runs and drives but needs some electrical help. Had been sitting at my buddy's place for over a year without being started. Fired up with a little squirt of fuel on the third crank!

IMG_0900.JPG IMG_0901.JPG

I used to have a 73 W200

20170211_121339-2.jpg

Engine vid.

Why is it on each and every video of a running motor I watch, it looks like the fan is always tweeked, bent, or whatever! What's up with that?

nice looking truck I just bought a 78 w 200 power wagon it will be my daily driver

Buddy of mine had a similar one, but it was a stepside. Old county truck, so around here they are pumpkin orange. Always wanted that truck but he traded it for a car.

You got a nice looking one there and that 318 will run forever. Not surprised it fired right up.

Used to drive a 75 D300, 360/727, Dana 4.10, split rims when I worked at MODoT. That truck hauled the mail.
Nice find!

Cool truck

maybe join & post it over on www.ForTrucksOnly.com too
another of Joeys' many Mopar related sites,
albeit that one covers trucks of many makes,
FTO site has a good following of Dodge/Mopar thou...

good luck with the D-100

Second year for that body design. I had a 91' that I drove for nineteen years. The only reason I sold it was it was leaving rust stains on the drive.

Auto Transport Service
Back