• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got my new Stockton 15x 10 cop wheels!

tomlin

Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score
I recently received my mopar cop wheels from Stockton Wheels. I am impressed and disappointed. The wheels overall look nice and arrived in the estimated time. That's the good part. The bad part is one of them came with a nick near the edge of the wheel. It was not caused from shipping as the boxes were fine. I won't be sending it back as it won't be hard to fix but I was a bit disappointed none the less. I sent them an email and they did apologize for the damage. I feel for the money I paid they should have been flawless. I will try to attach a pic.
IMG_3124.jpg

Just out of curiosity what do they weigh?

I will look on the invoice when I get home. I can tell you it cost almost 100 bucks to ship 2 of them from California to central Illinois.

I remember it was pricey to get my Magnum 500s from them also. You must not be to far away from me. I'm about 3 hours from quad cities.

I'm actually about 4 miles north of Springfield, Illinois out in the country. With the exception of it being Illinois, it's not too bad.

Sorry about your problem, I ordered 15" x 12" cop wheels from them about a year ago and they were great.

It's minor and I am not bashing Stockton. It is just a bit disappointing. You won't see it when they are done. Just some extra work. I don't mind spending good money for high quality. It's just that they should have caught that nick on final inspection.

I'm guessing the offset was right? Heard that complaint many times. A buddy of mine gave up on the 3rd set and just used spacers to make it right. After sending the first set back, the 2nd came with Ford centers.....

Haven't drove it but clearance looks to be ok. 5 inch backspace. Same as Gpuller.

Had a set of stock 15x7's on my 66 Belvedere for several years. The car was light blue with black wheels and used the small center caps that came on the factory silver and chrome wheels with the small slots. They were used on pickups and C body cars....I know...not a very good pic plus the car was dirty. Daily driver.

scan0005.JPG

20171203_114033.jpg

Everything looks good. The pic makes it look right on the inside but it is actually centered in the wheelhouse.

Just out of curiosity what do they weigh?
They might as well be cast iron!
I have a pair of 16x10 and 16x7 Police wheels from the same vendor. These wheels are thick walled steel since they were originally used for the HD Police applications as well as some Ramcharger and Trail Duster 4x4s.

They might as well be cast iron!
I have a pair of 16x10 and 16x7 Police wheels from the same vendor. These wheels are thick walled steel since they were originally used for the HD Police applications as well as some Ramcharger and Trail Duster 4x4s.
Yup, they ain't light weight....but are probably lighter than a set of 18's or no heavier.

I don't know the weight of the wheels. They were heavy. 100 bucks to ship from Stockton, California to rural Cantrall, Illinois.

I don't know the weight of the wheels. They were heavy. 100 bucks to ship from Stockton, California to rural Cantrall, Illinois.
I’m not far from you and I just paid $77 for shipping on a set of steel wheel tubs from CA. Nothing cheap anymore.

Crazy isn't it? I thought about taking the 2010 Prius to California to pick them up! Sadly, it may have been cheaper. (Yeah, yeah don't flame me, I own a Prius. Daughter drives it.)

Auto Transport Service
Back