• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz Fall 2015

so,you don't like what i say and now you want to censor me
and people on here even have the nerve to complain about other sites!
i will let you go back to polishing your hero's knob
i'm sure glad i'm not part of any clique on here..

:hello2:

Attachments

• haters.jpg
    haters.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 883
was not my intention , I just want to spread the word all is not perfection in this Mopar planet .
That's the good news - the bad news is - For some not all Denial has become the common catchall for Absolution!!!

Gary

Last edited:
Worman is too full of BS to watch. Tried to watch the show this week. His dancing and I'm the greatest turned me off, had to turn the show off.

This reminds me of a 1993 Dodge W250 Crew Cab, Cummins (the last Gen 1 Truck) I did for my ex brother in law a few yrs back.

Actually, the '72 - '93 pickups are known as the Lifestyle trucks, marketing-wise. The '61 - '71 trucks are Sweptlines. If you mean first-generation Cummins-powered trucks, then you are right.

Worman is too full of BS to watch. Tried to watch the show this week. His dancing and I'm the greatest turned me off, had to turn the show off.

I agree, completely! The previous episodes were getting better overall. They were more about the cars, restoration information, and less bickering/tasteless comedy.

BTW. When then 70 charger was on the Whirly Jig. Did anyone notice Mark was inside the car helping with aligning the drivers door and the car was not supported underneath? These are unibody cars, lol!

I thought the same thing. At least 4268hemi got a gold membership right off the bat. Right there he has already contributed more

so you pay your 40 bucks,
then you have the right to be a big d bag mouthpiece
who blows smoke up people's asses! :eusa_clap:

i would gladly pay to help support the site
but
only if i don't get that gold label on me.
i don't want to be a part of any clique that has blowhards like you 2 clowns
involved.
god i hate know it all checkbook restorers.. :jerk:

btw
here is how i contribute here
in ways you both of you clowns are not capable of!

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?100627-Ignition-Switch-Removal-71-Coronet

The Reply function is messed up, test. Was messed up.

Of course I'm right about Gen 1 Dodge Truck, thanks!

You don't need to 'support' a B Body as it's on a Rotisserie unless you hang it incorrectly!

IMG_5004.jpg

Last edited:
Since the owner of the Burnt Orange Hemi is here I for one would like to hear more about the problems and actual solutions on his car. Every and any car I've had apart had a list of faults after. Please be specific and the fixes. I saw the list you originally posted about faults but you haven't come back to spell out each fix.
You mentioned the turn signal switch to fix Brake Lights (makes perfect sense in the middle of that on my own today) what else??

On another note I saw when Mark put unpainted reproduction door hinges on the car instead of rebuilding the originals, then mounted the fenders with unpainted bolts. Not the way a Mopar is done and not the way any Hemi Car should be done, how do the after thought touch-ups of those items look in person?
Thank Ron

Since the owner of the Burnt Orange Hemi is here I for one would like to hear more about the problems and actual solutions on his car. Every and any car I've had apart had a list of faults after. Please be specific and the fixes. I saw the list you originally posted about faults but you haven't come back to spell out each fix.
You mentioned the turn signal switch to fix Brake Lights (makes perfect sense in the middle of that on my own today) what else??

On another note I saw when Mark put unpainted reproduction door hinges on the car instead of rebuilding the originals, then mounted the fenders with unpainted bolts. Not the way a Mopar is done and not the way any Hemi Car should be done, how do the after thought touch-ups of those items look in person?
Thank Ron

I own the Hemi Charger and it did come home with some problems, but GYC at this moment is taking care of all of them. If that changes I will let you know , I think that Mark taking care of the issues is the most important thing not how he does it! Remember the car went from this to this (see photos)!

Attachments

• IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_0626.JPG
    IMG_0626.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 689
  • 0915151557.jpg
    0915151557.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 685
  • 2015062395160110.jpg
    2015062395160110.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 678
I agree Hemi Guy, looks fabulous! Many people don't realize that the dealers in the 60s/70s often had to repair the cars before they could be sold, not an excuse, but, a reality, there's a LOT of parts on these things, inevitably things go wrong, and or are not done right, but, glad to see the car done!

I own the Hemi Charger and it did come home with some problems, but GYC at this moment is taking care of all of them. If that changes I will let you know , I think that Mark taking care of the issues is the most important thing not how he does it! Remember the car went from this to this (see photos)!

That's not what I asked, I watch all the shows and I know how bad the car was when they started. YOU listed a bunch of problems on the internet and I asked if you would list the solution for each, then I asked about the correction of unpainted hinges and bolts. My post didn't bash GYC's or your car it was a simple question.

That's not what I asked, I watch all the shows and I know how bad the car was when they started. YOU listed a bunch of problems on the internet and I asked if you would list the solution for each, then I asked about the correction of unpainted hinges and bolts. My post didn't bash GYC's or your car it was a simple question.

All the bolts were painted as were the hinges.

I see they are still using a foam gaskets between master cylinders and boosters, that is not correct, used only with manual brake M/C to firewall brace. Boosters have a stamped grove to allow any leakage to drain rather than collect in the booster.

Back in the early 90's I new a couple of guys that had a Mopar resto shop down the street and around the corner from where I lived. They finished this car (numbers matching 4 spd), loaded it in a trailer and drove 10 hrs to the Mopar Nat's in Columbus. Unloaded it, cleaned of the trailer dust so to speak and off to the judges. they crawled all over that car like ants!!! As I recall the only thing wrong with the car was the incorrect time on the clock. The car was perfect right out of the box and best of class!!!

Gary

Cuda.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

Last edited:
that burnt orange 70 hemi charger is my ultimate dream car. I would almost pull a complete bruce jenner to own it

I know one of the guys who did that resto on the cuda,excellent work.But I do know he was late to the nat's cause he read the clock in the car!?Untimely,cost him a point!

Auto Transport Service
Back