• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graveyard Carz S06E09

Plenty of screw up's on that episode. Sloppy work and misinformation. Love the fact of setting rear end play by experience and with out dial indicators, that's professional indeed....

Before anyone chimes in and says "it's the only Mopar show" blah blah...We have heard that candy statement enough....
LMBO!! that axle has about .050 thou of play in it & he says its good & how he likes it WOW!! with new bearings I set them around .006

LMBO!! that axle has about .050 thou of play in it & he says its good & how he likes it WOW!! with new bearings I set them around .006
Exactly CDR! Man that thing moved about the thickness or more of a nickel. More than likely and I hope someone went back and set it properly and the previous was just for show purposes.

Last edited:

Exactly! Man that thing moved about the thickness or more of a nickel. More than likely and I hope someone went back and set it properly and the previous was just for show purposes.

Not to pick apart the show, it is basically entertainment,
not taken as gospel, but some here will get easily offended,
by calling out the inaccuracies...
It's not the proper way to do it, not in my opinion anyway...
But;
Yeah I was thinking his was like 0.080-0.090", maybe even 1/8"
{thickness of a nickel is a great analogy}
maybe my over reactions thou, not even his so called by feel method...

By the way,
I've done it by feel too, a lot tighter than that I guarantee you...
just barely a click/clunk slight movement, even with all new bearings etc.

Not to pick apart the show,
some here will get easily offended..
But;
Yeah I was thinking his was like 0.080-0.090", maybe even 1/8"
{thickness of a nickel is a great analogy}
maybe my over reactions thou, not even his so called by feel method...

By the way,
I've done it by feel too, a lot tighter than that I guarantee you...
just barely a click clunk slight movement even with all new bearings etc.
Bart....The difference is you Know and have the Skills to do that... (I know this, mannn), lol....Did I just use a movie line like someone else.... The latter needs to whip out a dial indicator.....

I don't usually pick apart car builder shows,,, BUT when I do, it's Graveyard Cars . LOL :)

pity they cant replace the "horses ***" who's antics in the first 2 seasons have made it impossible for me to watch it
twocents.gif

just can't abide him at all
dope-slap.gif

that and fox took it off air middle of 2nd season and hasn't shown any of the other seasons , don't think they liked getting their fingers burned

Auto Transport Service
Back