• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Nebraska

John Robison

Local time
11:31 PM
Reaction score
I have never done any blogs before, but I have had a lot of experience with molars. My name is John, I used to race with KRG Motorsports in NASCAR and IMCA running Dodge and Plymouth cars. My favorites were the 1972 Charger, Road Runner, and I liked the pickups from that year as well. My current projects are a 1972 Dodge Charger and a 1967 Dodge D100 truck.

Welcome aboard! We like pictures around here, post some when you get a chance

Greetings from Ky.:welcome::luvplace:I'll be the first to show you this....:xscuseless:We love car ****!!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from North Carolina.

hello from s carolina,now show us your molars

main-qimg-38e55273709804dc0ed5741b682af8b2.jpg

Welcome from the show me state!!

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - show us those molars now ...... lol

I have never done any blogs before, but I have had a lot of experience with molars.

Welcome to the site.
Dentists seem to get a bad rap. People are afraid of the drill! Many people don't know that Dentists are often the ones that spot the early signs for many diseases that are more easily treated with early detection.
Welcome!

Welcome John! Good name :thumbsup:

You get the idea of who you're dealing with now. One letter and these dogs are all over it. It's all in fun. You'll be educated here on just about any topic you can come up with. I've been on here for eight years and I can't get enough!

Welcome aboard from NJ & thanks for posting those pictures in your photo garage. So you were a racist?!? Just kiddin, that's impressive. I'm sure a lot of folks here wish they had done that back when. I think most guys here are drag racers, check out the racers hang out!

Auto Transport Service
Back