• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Southern California

Jace

Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a new mopar guy and have started my first project. I rescued a 68 Coronet R/T from the palm springs desert and am prepping it for blasting/paint, which I'll outsource to an expert worth their salt (quickly discovering that the good ones have a very long wait list). A previous owner sprayed primer over the blue paint and around the trim pieces and did a lousy job. I've gotten it down to a rolling shell; looking forward to doing most of the work myself; I know I'm already missing a few parts, and some will be more difficult to find (like an interior R/T door panel emblem) but the chase is part of the fun. Pics below for those interested, including an artist's rendering if what I hope the finished product looks like after it devours my wallet. This site has a ton of expert knowledge and I look forward to being a part of it.

DSC_0072.jpgDSC_0098.jpgDSC_0101.jpgCoronet_Midnight_MatteBlue.jpg

welcome to FBBO that coronet looks good keep us posted on your progress

Going to be a great looking machine, I like your vision. I looked at a few Coronets but could not find one that didn't need extensive rust removal and sheet metal. looking forward to your project.

Welcome!
Think I recall seeing that one in CL, but was not in my budget. I did think about the possibilities tho....
Dig ur vision

hi and welcome to the site, nice project and some nice artwork, also going to look good :blob1:

Welcome from sunny southern Wisconsin Jace. Thanks for the pics and good luck with the project.

Looks like you found a good one, and I really like the color in the rendering. I am subscribed if you start a build thread. ;)

Welcome from Minnesota.

2014SprFlVegasCC 122.jpg2014SprFlVegasCC 075.jpgWelcome. First pic taken in Palm Springs, BW Los Posadas. Great Hotel. Women, Pool etc.

cool rendering, welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back