• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Southern Wisconsin

VF84TOMCAT

Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I bought a project 1969 Super Bee a couple months ago. It needs quite a bit of metal work and several years to finish. At this point, since everything needs to be worked on, the plan is to put it back together the way I would have ordered it back in 1969, we'll see how that goes. For now it's getting everything out of the car and starting metal work. I'm looking forward to advise and suggestions and seeing what others have done with their cars and sharing what I learn as this project continues.
20230720_155936.jpg
20230722_160652.jpg

Welcome, nice looking project.

newwelcome.jpg
A post coupe Super Bee is a wonderful thing, made as new again. Great project!

Hello everyone. I bought a project 1969 Super Bee a couple months ago. It needs quite a bit of metal work and several years to finish. At this point, since everything needs to be worked on, the plan is to put it back together the way I would have ordered it back in 1969, we'll see how that goes. For now it's getting everything out of the car and starting metal work. I'm looking forward to advise and suggestions and seeing what others have done with their cars and sharing what I learn as this project continues. View attachment 1521545View attachment 1521547
Welcome to the madness!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_2869.gif

Welcome to the best Mopar site out there. I looked for many years for a Super Bee that checked all the boxes for me. I finally gave up and bought a solid starting point and built it the way I wanted.

20180831_065759.jpg

20220807_073726.jpg

Welcome from Illinois!! Congratulations on acquiring one of the great B-Bodies, complete right down to the hub caps no less!

One more saved from the grave!
Welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome. Does it run? Can you get it on the road as it is? Enjoy it a little and test stuff out before you take it all apart.

Welcome to FBBO, and I recall seeing that ride for sale at a local Mopar show in July. You have your work cutout for you, but glad that Bee is getting a new lease on life.
Bee.jpg

welcome to FBBO nice looking super bee project keep us posted

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with that 1969 Super Bee

Welcome from a fellow WI-nite a bit NE of you. Got yourself a great old muscle car. You’ll find lots of fantastic help and suggestions on this forum; I did. Being a member for geez, 7-years already, wish I’d a joined sooner.
All the best with your project.

Welcome from Alabama, nice Bee project.

Auto Transport Service
Back