• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from Sussex, NJ

I try to attend Carlisle every year. I've only missed 3 or 4 years since they started the Chrysler show. Been sending PMs and emails. Getting some nibbles.

If I didn't already mention it, I'm also interested in '67-'72 2-door A-Bodies; preferably Barracuda, Demon, or Duster.

Mike

Thanks djais1801, I have been searching Craigslist several times per day (slip in a peek here and there). The ones you listed are all gorgeous, but out of my price range. I couldn't afford to buy back any of the cars I practically gave away a decade ago; not even the serious project Demon. I'm hoping I can tantalize someone with nice '80s Turbo Daytonas into a trade of some sort. Got bites on my '93 IROC R/T and(http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?61884-X-Prize-Daytona) '85 X-Prize Turbo Daytona.

Mike

Welcome, sincere condolances for your loss. Best wishes for the future!

Auto Transport Service
Back