• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from The Jersey Shore

Welcome from Indiana. I've had other makes, but prefer Mopars, especially the older B bodies. A lot of the members here are a confused rambling mess, so you should fit right in. And age ain't got nothin to do with it!

Welcome to the forums!

I'm just up the road from you in Toms River - there are plenty of Mopars in the area (at least 3 '69 Road Runners being restored in a 10-mile radius).

Will be on the lookout for your car

Yeah, I'm shocked how many mopars and fast street cars I see by us .... I'll keep an eye out for you also, what's your ride ?
Welcome to the forums!

I'm just up the road from you in Toms River - there are plenty of Mopars in the area (at least 3 '69 Road Runners being restored in a 10-mile radius).

Will be on the lookout for your car

Yeah, I'm shocked how many mopars and fast street cars I see by us .... I'll keep an eye out for you also, what's your ride ?
The '69 hardtop in my avatar pic - under construction at the moment. Working on restoring the heater box at this time awaiting some better weather to get cranking on the front end soon...

Nice, I will keep an eye out for you. Funny I'm actually working on removing my heater system/core right now
The '69 hardtop in my avatar pic - under construction at the moment. Working on restoring the heater box at this time awaiting some better weather to get cranking on the front end soon...

Welcome from your Northern NJ cousin ( mile south of the NY border). Lot's of cool Mopars all up and down the Garden State.

And Coronet440. You guys are no where near the oldest on the forum . I'm pretty sure there are some members here who haven't hit 20 yet.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

nice running & looking 73 Bee/Charger

Welcome from exit 13 (on 287). Great bunch of guys here.

Welcome aboard from sunny Tx!

Drob I was just going to mention that you were the youngest on board!...

Auto Transport Service
Back