• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from the Okanagan Valley

Welcome to the site Calvin! Hope you take it to McCurdy corner this summer. Starts every Weds at around 5. Hopefully see you there!

I have been a regular at McCurdy Corner...you might have seen my 66 Biscayne or maybe my 55 Gasser there? I'll definitely take the Satellite there when weather permits.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nice 66

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

I have been a regular at McCurdy Corner...you might have seen my 66 Biscayne or maybe my 55 Gasser there? I'll definitely take the Satellite there when weather permits.
Oh cool! I live in Vernon and try to make it out to McCurdy a few times a year. I plan on taking the 65 out more this year. You have some sweet cars!

Thanks for the warm welcome...Weather permitting, tomorrow might be the first day this year my Satellite will be driven, but certainly not the last.

:canada: Welcome from Kamloops!! That '66 looks familiar? Did you buy it locally..from Vernon area??

Great car, Calvin! Similar to mine that I got last October. Mine has 57,000 miles on it. Love the color of yours!

:canada: Welcome from Kamloops!! That '66 looks familiar? Did you buy it locally..from Vernon area??

Hi Curt....Not Vernon but close by in Winfield where it has been since 2001. As mentioned in my previous post, my car only saw the 'light of day' twice a year because the previous owner didn't want to be the person to drive it over the 60K mile mark. You might have seen it on the road in Lake Country in the autumn.

Wow
A true Hallmark Car!
Wow...speechless...

Well. thanks for joining the forum!
Welcome aboard!

Auto Transport Service
Back