• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from the Okanagan Valley

Welcome Calvin,hope to see you at McCurdy Corner( Freddy's Pub) this summer,every Wed. Night 5 -8 pm May-Sept<so show some Pictures so we know your car!!!!Come say hello to the old guy in the well weathered and driven 63 Fury. Also this B BODIES club is the best.PS ,MOPARS ARE BUILT TO BE DRIVEN,,,,so have fun with it and put some life back in that awsome Hemi it wants to LIVE And make you feel young again!!!!

Last edited:
OK now found your Pictures,,,AWSOME,and yes, now know you.We can see from the pictures of your collection and home ( lifes a B) and I now know you will drive that 66 Hemi the way it should!!!CHEERS,see you this summer.

Hi Jim, Wednesdays at McCurdy Corner will soon be here. I'll keep an eye out for you and your 63 Fury.

Hi Jim, Wednesdays at McCurdy Corner will soon be here. I'll keep an eye out for you and your 63 Fury.

Hi Jim, I'm planning on going to McCurdy this coming Wednesday the 7th of June with my Satellite. Any chance you might be able to make it?

Welcome aboard, I could not think of a better way to fill up a driveway! :thumbsup:

Add yourself to the ever growing FBBO map.
See the map and add your location here: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2146439

Folks, I caution you to only put city, state and zip on the location details. Should you need the street address you can get in touch via private message (PM) on FBBO. :thumbsup:

Example:

map-jpg.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back