• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings, I purchased my first muscle car

swani

Local time
12:38 PM
Reaction score
Greetings all,

I'm new to the forum and new to owning a muscle car. I recently just purchased a 1969 Roadrunner from my Uncle. The car is numbers matching, 383, automatic and is an absolute dream come true to own this car. I'll have lots of questions and some will probably be dumb, but I'll learn as I go and hopefully know this car inside and out. Thank you in advance for any info and tips.
IMG_20220926_203618_607.jpg

Welcome to the best Mopar site out there. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people around here if you have any questions. I have enjoyed the beauty of your state several times, mostly the Missouri breaks area.

Welcome aboard! Let's see some more pictures of that beauty. What other options does it have?

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Wow! What an awesome car to start your muscle car journey in. Would love to see a few more pics from other angles.
And don't worry about asking questions. While a few might start their reply "Everyone knows that....", we all started at ground zero. I've been wrenching on cars here and there for over 40 years and I still learn some tips and tricks from the guys here. These guys live and breath it.

Welcome from PA. No question is dumb when you are learning. Go for it!

From one '69 Roadrunner owner to another, welcome to FBBO! I'm sure I'm in good company when I say "I love this place". Great guys with tons of knowledge and experience they are willing to share. More pics and details please!!!

Welcome from Vermont to the #1 MOPAR site on Earth! Ask away, no dumb questions, we stand ready to help!.

Welcome, and you couldn't pick a better car for your muscle car experience. Many here to help along your way !

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA ! Great looking car ! Let the spending begin.

Auto Transport Service
Back