• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetz from Austria (not Australia )

LOL, this is funny. On a site full of names like wingnut pushrod and oil slinger, the new girl gets 275 views and 34 comments! Like a breath of fresh air, huh. Welcome again Lisa! You will find plenty of good information here, glad to have you on board

I was just thinking the same thing man - too funny!

Schonen Tag from Central Illinois. You have a fantastic looking car, perfect for cruising around with the 318. Happy for you and your friends.

How far away from Lockenhaus are you? Lockenhaus is the birthplace of my Omi. I hope to visit there next year.

Howdy, Lisa. Glad to have you on the forum. Check in with other members from Austria and nearby countries for tips on shipping parts. I'm sure they'll be very helpful in finding the lowest cost for you. Good luck with your Coronet.

Welcome. Fly to Burbank, California on April 13,th for th Spring Fling. Great Mopar swap meet, and you can ride with me!

Damn already a 3 page welcome,
you must be popular :thumbsup:, nice ride too...

Welcome Lisa, to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

I think you're starting to scare her off, like the last 2 dozen young ladies. :lol:

No worries Lisa, we're all old enough to be your Grandpa (sorry to say) or most of us.

BEWARE THE CRANIUM!!!

rotfl4.gif
rotfl4.gif
rotfl4.gif

Bunch of sexist pigs- RC will bring her up to date! It’s always nice to find a female Moparite though.

Kinda off-topic but,,, buddy I went to high school with has a black ‘69GTX and his wife is more of a fanatic on Mopars than him!

Auto Transport Service
Back