• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetz from Austria (not Australia )

@Ghostrider 67 its a good car the engine sounds great, the transmission was dying we take a B&M shift kit and a B&M torque converter. Than we take a weiand intake manifold & 4 bbl holley carburetor (600cfm) its really nice hehe View attachment 584759

Before we "helped" her

Welcome Lisa. How does she ride with your upgrades? Can you tell a big difference?
What transmission you have? 904 or 727? What shift kit and converter? I have a 318 in my Satellite and thinking of upgrading.

Hello Lisa!
That car looks nice. Austria is a beautiful country. I really enjoyed Hallstatt.

Welcome from Georgia, USA.

Welcome Lisa. How does she ride with your upgrades? Can you tell a big difference?
What transmission you have? 904 or 727? What shift kit and converter? I have a 318 in my Satellite and thinking of upgrading.

Hi ! Yes it have some upgrades for example 4bbl holley carburetor (600cmf) and a weiand manifold. I have the 727 transmission.. we have overhauled them with a B&M transkit and a new torque converter from b&m.

Auto Transport Service
Back