• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

guages needles

Like new bright orange needle paint? or glow like florescent night vision glow? either way you can buy the paint online.

The do. If they don't light and your gauge faces do, then they are either burnt out or shorted. Having tried it myself, I can say that having your gauge cluster rebuilt is probably your best bet- although not all needles can be easily replaced or repaired. Talk to Gibber here. If you have no EL, you need to figure out if your power pack is working or not before proceeding.

So are you gauges old and faded just need restoration?

I re did my own, except in white. You can buy LED bulbs to replace the stock lamps if you want just get bright white LED so the blue cover is just brighter than normal. The needle paint is a florecent orange like safety paint from these guys -> link

http://www.performancecargraphics.com/index.html

All my gauges are not fade and my needles are bright orange and my EL is working downloadfile-214.jpg

Looks like they are all glowing in that pic. Tach is reading a little high. lol

What is the question again? You want them to glow more than they already are?

Auto Transport Service
Back