• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess I need to introduce myself

Blue hood, Blue sky, that's got to all blend together. lol.
Welcome, great picture !

You would have to let me know which Cuda....I have had a few, One ion particular most people seem to know. If its that one I won an NHRA Divisional Championship and a Runner up in the Division with it. It collected quite a few Wallys along the way for sure.
The orange front end into grey one. That was about the last time I was on the other site. Which actually is not bad to me, other than you can hardly view it on a phone lol.
You were running b1s, and going to predators? Long time ago

Welcome from Alabama, certainly a great running car. From the picture you are not far from making it look great too.

Welcome to the site Al! Is that 71 duster still around anywhere?

Feets seemed to step back away from the other forum but I haven't seen that screen name anywhere else. Kevin/Feets is a great bank of knowledge that would also fit in well here. THIS site easily gets 3X the traffic that the other site gets. They used to be the 800 lb gorilla of the online Mopar world. The one thing that they do still have is a "library" of excellent tech topics in their archives. Not much worth reading from the last 5 years but from the mid 2000s until 2013 or so, they were the place to go.
Andy F. is another great resource. He does post at FABO but not that much. It would be great to see those that backed away from that forum to join and participate here. Scott Smith is another....He abandoned that site after the owner chose greed from Infolinks revenue over everything. As if the ad revenue they see isn't enough to pay the bills there?
Was thinking about Feets the other day and was wondering what he's up to these days. It's been a long time since I've talked to him.....
That other site is like California where the land was beautiful and the rank and file were great but the government sucked ***.
I've dealt with that site way back in the early days and got a lot of dirt on them.....and the mods were horrible back then. Lots of good people and information used to be there though....

Welcome over here Al. there is more traffic here and the Mods are cool! you are a book of knowledge and I'm glad you joined us.

thumbnail (75).jpg

Who's Al? Where's Al? LOL. Who ever doesn't know this name isn't racin.'
Welcome from ZOO YORK compliments of our lightweight PLAN B division.

Auto Transport Service
Back