• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess I need to introduce myself

Al Alguire

Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
I am sure a lot of folks here probably know me already but since it is suggested I start here, here I am :) My name is Al and I have a Mopar problem. I currently am on my 8th B body Mopar. Although I prefer the old ones I have had them from 64-73. Ill attach a pic of my current 64 Savoy and thats why I am here. We are ready to tear into it and bring the rest of the car up to the standard of the mechanicals. And ill have some questions and looking for some parts for the ole gal.

IMG-1940.jpg

Welcome from NY.

Looks like you've got it running pretty well. :thumbsup:

Hey Al. That things looking great! How did you end making out with that Cuda? Motors/ speed etc

Up on two wheels I'd say that thing is pretty healthy.
Greetings and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Go Plymouth!
1699906192036.png

Hey Al. That things looking great! How did you end making out with that Cuda? Motors/ speed etc
You would have to let me know which Cuda....I have had a few, One ion particular most people seem to know. If its that one I won an NHRA Divisional Championship and a Runner up in the Division with it. It collected quite a few Wallys along the way for sure.

Welcome to the better site. You will find that the moderators here allow the members to express their opinions. Other places have one or two moderators that are asshole bullies that use their positions to silence those that they don't like, despite the rules. We all have people that we like or dislike but to use a moderator position to selectively cancel a member when they have broken no rules, that shows a lack of integrity that nobody should tolerate.
There is a Political forum here for those that wish to engage in chatter of that matter.
Becoming a GOLD member allows access to more forums on the site.......

01 WGB.png

and helps support the operating costs of everything.
Again, I recognized the screen name and wanted to welcome you to the crew.

01 thumb 3.JPG

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I'm glad you made it over here to the better site. Now we just need Feets over here.

IMG_3553.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO, Al, from Ontario. It looks like you already know a few things about your Plymouth, to get it to fly that well. I am into '64's as well, but Dodge's.

DSCF0003.JPG

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I'm glad you made it over here to the better site. Now we just need Feets over here.
Feets seemed to step back away from the other forum but I haven't seen that screen name anywhere else. Kevin/Feets is a great bank of knowledge that would also fit in well here. THIS site easily gets 3X the traffic that the other site gets. They used to be the 800 lb gorilla of the online Mopar world. The one thing that they do still have is a "library" of excellent tech topics in their archives. Not much worth reading from the last 5 years but from the mid 2000s until 2013 or so, they were the place to go.
Andy F. is another great resource. He does post at FABO but not that much. It would be great to see those that backed away from that forum to join and participate here. Scott Smith is another....He abandoned that site after the owner chose greed from Infolinks revenue over everything. As if the ad revenue they see isn't enough to pay the bills there?

Hey Al... Welcome to the place where everybody (well most of us) know your name..

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

nice wheels up 64 Savoy :thumbsup:

Feets seemed to step back away from the other forum but I haven't seen that screen name anywhere else. Kevin/Feets is a great bank of knowledge that would also fit in well here. THIS site easily gets 3X the traffic that the other site gets. They used to be the 800 lb gorilla of the online Mopar world. The one thing that they do still have is a "library" of excellent tech topics in their archives. Not much worth reading from the last 5 years but from the mid 2000s until 2013 or so, they were the place to go.
Andy F. is another great resource. He does post at FABO but not that much. It would be great to see those that backed away from that forum to join and participate here. Scott Smith is another....He abandoned that site after the owner chose greed from Infolinks revenue over everything. As if the ad revenue they see isn't enough to pay the bills there?
I sent Kevin a Text... He said he might stop by....

That other site is like California where the land was beautiful and the rank and file were great but the government sucked ***.

newwelcome.jpg
Kinda hard to steer with the front wheels in the air, ain't it? :)

Auto Transport Service
Back