• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gun safety

c787a4b4fb63ee84da2d178a0b1ceff0.jpg

I think it is Ludicrous that anyone use a firearm in their profession and not know everything
about that weapon. When someone hands you a weapon, you check it. Period! Trust, but verify.
Another thing, you never point a weapon at anyone unless you want to kill them. Period!
Don't any of these idiots know what a live round with a projectile stuck in the end looks like?
A 24 year old girl was the armorer. What kind of trust should you put in that?

I think it is Ludicrous that anyone use a firearm in their profession and not know everything
about that weapon. When someone hands you a weapon, you check it. Period! Trust, but verify.
Another thing, you never point a weapon at anyone unless you want to kill them. Period!
Don't any of these idiots know what a live round with a projectile stuck in the end looks like?
Very well said they should know more actual.

Would you ever put that trust in anyone?

The *** bitched about guns ...then makes his money using a gun...WTF. karma...its a bitch.

I wonder, because my conspiracy mind set is going, if old Alec was the intended target as opposed to who got it. Or had he had enough of those lesser than him and knew what state the gun was in.

I wonder, because my conspiracy mind set is going, if old Alec was the intended target as opposed to who got it. Or had he had enough of those lesser than him and knew what state the gun was in.
If you ever held a gun you check it for yourself always.

Yup. ALL GUNS ARE LOADED and must be treated that way. Number 1 safety is that appendage on your hand thats touching the trigger.

I think it's on the director who picked the gun up (should not have), and handed it to Baldwin, declaring it safe. Nevertheless, a sad and tragic event for all involved.

I think it's on the director who picked the gun up (should not have), and handed it to Baldwin, declaring it safe. Nevertheless, a sad and tragic event for all involved.
Back to if you know safety he should have checked.

You would not have checked a loaded weapon just pull the trigger.

If someone tries to hand me a firearm without an open chamber I will insist that they open it, period. All firearms are considered loaded and once that round leaves that chamber there's no getting it back! I was taught firearms safety at a young age and never forgot it. 440"

Last edited:
Well,
sadly, Alec Baldwin made a comment a few years ago about Cops innocently, mistakenly killing some innocent person.
He asked: "I wonder how they feel"
Now, he is on the other end...
Hey Alec, How does it feel?

Alec Baldwin haunted over old tweet about fatal cop shooting

Furthermore,
The "Rust" incident happened when they "Technically" were not shooting film...
So, possible he aimed the gun at her and squeezed the trigger?
But, in all fairness
1. It was the Armor's fault, and assistant Armor's fault
2. An experienced gun person should have checked the "rounds"

I hate Alec Baldwin but I have to give him a PASS If the scene was being filmed.
If the Scene was not being filmed and he just pointed and squeezed, that would be so sad.

Bottom line is:
(Hollywood is talking)
The Film was Low Budget, Non-Union (Ahem...Non-Experienced) people were running the project.
The Assistant Director was trying to succeed with Low Budget, hoping that IF it all went good, under budget then it would look good on the Resume'
Sad
Someone need to be accountable for the Homocide

Another major question is why was there live ammo on a movie set? Trying to save money on cgi effects?

Auto Transport Service
Back