• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guy known as TUFCAT...new pictures of Coronet

Be sure to list FBBO as your club when you register please.
Oh, i know it's not the clown on the right.
J?

what color is that? it's awesome

VFilms is right. It's 1966-1967 Dark Turquoise Metallic (LL1). Didn't translate well in basecoat/clearcoat formula so we invented one. Color is based on 1999-2001 Mercedes Mineral Green with some variants. Based on these positive comments I think we got it right. :)

I remember the Tufcat screen name from DodgeCharger.com. I guess you were a member here before?
Welcome back. I know who THIS guy is.....

1 RC_LI.jpg

I've only been to one of the Big shows out your way. Columbus 2004.

I remember the Tufcat screen name from DodgeCharger.com. I guess you were a member here before?

Thanks Kern Dog. In the last several months I've been reading and learning from you guys. Projects like these are challenging. Thankfully FBBO is the best B-body reference/resource when help is needed. :moparsmiley:

Last edited:
A couple pictures to keep this thread alive. I'm taking it slow and warming up.....because next task is front bumper and grille assembly.

coronet rear 3-21-21.jpg Coronet rear 2 3-21-21 .jpg

View attachment 1077731

I've only been to one of the Big shows out your way. Columbus 2004.
I can honestly say that I have spoken to each one of the guys on the phone (at length) in this picture :)

It's great to put a face to the voice/name Tom :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back