• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guys too many threads to search need help!

Can you reach and pull the limiter in place. I can get mine out of the Bee and my '66 Satellite with a bit of contortion.. lol
Unfortunately it is a new circuit board with the so called built in limiter. Wish it was the original one I have on my bench and I would be done!

Unfortunately it is a new circuit board with the so called built in limiter. Wish it was the original one I have on my bench and I would be done!
Your original board is repairable if needed and you could just change the board then get a solid state limiter from RT engineering but that means removing the cluster.

On your speedometer issue you can disconnect the cable at the trans and use a small screw driver that will fit in the square female shaft end and see it you can turn it. If so your gear holder is in the wrong position or the teeth on the gear are stripped off.

On your speedometer issue you can disconnect the cable at the trans and use a small screw driver that will fit in the square female shaft end and see it you can turn it. If so your gear holder is in the wrong position or the teeth on the gear are stripped off.
Got it. Many Thanks!

Was able to re-clock the speedo gear in the correct position and it works perfectly. Thanks guys for the help. Was able to attend my first car show this weekend and I wish I could do more this year. Thanks again for the help.

Auto Transport Service
Back