• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

H wheels

6pk2go

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
What can I do? I cant fine wheels for my car that I can afford .Does anybody make a repop like the real 15 x6 H wheel ? When some body tells me$300 $400 $500 each or $3500 a set of H wheels I want to shoot myself.I have junked a lot of wheels so shoot me now.I just want the wright style wheel for my 6pk car thanks alot ED:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

They are not repopping that H wheel. There was rumors that it was going to be done but the guy fell off the face of the earth.

Stockton wheel makes some that are close but not exact, I would try them.

I found some 68 Hemi wheels that i put on my A12 Bee and still had to pay $800 for them.

Stockton wheel makes some that are close but not exact, I would try them.

I found some 68 Hemi wheels that i put on my A12 Bee and still had to pay $800 for them.
thats better thane$3500 what are the stockton wheels like thanks ED

There are a lot of 6 1/2 inch wheels out there that look just like the original style wheel. just pick up a set of those and when someone bends down looking for an H, kick them in the ***!
KID

. just pick up a set of those and when someone bends down looking for an H, kick them in the ***!

NO!! Punch the proper numbers in and then let them look. Then kick them!

Auto Transport Service
Back