• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Had to say goodbye to my best buddy ever today

Look for Hybrid Frenchies. My wife got one, free.
Her sister breeds those rats, gets 1200-2400 for crossbreed. Ours is in heat, gonna get bred next week. Not happy about it.

Here's a dog story to cheer you up. My mom is 90 and lives by herself in the Black Forest of Colorado. My daughter is a vet nurse at a hospital in Denver. A person found 5 newborn Chihuahuas in a bag in a dumpster. The pups were all placed in homes and one was with my mom. It's the tiniest dog I've ever seen but he thinks he is really tough and drags plush toys bigger than him around. He's the scruffiest puppy in the world, I don't know what he will look like fully grown. I think Mom is pretty happy with him.

ranch.jpg
chi1.jpg
chi2.jpg

Last edited:
This hurts, man.
Every time it has be done, I hate it. I hate the guilt I feel, I hate the sadness I know I'll have during and afterwards.
It is such a heartbreaking thing to have to do. Bless you and your family for the time you had with your pet. Bless you for being brave and doing the right thing.
Doggies A.jpg

They are so much a part of the family.
Know the feelings your having,been through this several times in my life.
Never gets easy,know you've been told this before
but, remember he knew how much he was loved.
For the good times.

Well my 2 and a half year old just noticed he was gone today and she is not taking it very good!

Awww sorry the little one has noticed Charger is missing...tough to explain that to a small one like that.

Sorry for the loss in the family

Relationships with animals are rewarding to us in ways that we will never get from humans. I'm sorry for your loss and hope that you find a new love soon...

Sorry to hear this. They are family. I still think of my first dog, Joshua 180lb black Great Dane we had. Had to put him down in 1993. He was the best!

I haven't looked yet for a new dog .
Since baby two is coming we will probably wait awhile
I'm kinda thinking cane corso but we will see

Sorry to hear. It's a horrible experience I know first hand myself... Take Care and give another dog a great life!

so sorry for your loss, this helped me when I lost flash a few months ago..

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.

– Author Unknown

If tears could build a stairway,
and memories a lane.
I would walk right up to Heaven
and bring you back again.

No farewell words were spoken,
No time to say "Goodbye".
You were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why.

My heart still aches with sadness,
and secret tears still flow.
What it meant to love you -
No one can ever know.

But now I know you want me
to mourn for you no more;
To remember all the happy times
life still has much in store.

Since you'll never be forgotten,
I pledge to you today~
A hollowed place within my heart
is where you'll always stay...

-author unknown

I've said this before:
"They are great friends, unfortunately they don't last very long"
It will get better but it takes a long time.
We had an English Springer Spaniel since he was a puppy for over 13 years (black and white) .
He had a dog bed under a coat rack in the back hall.
A full year after he was gone I would catch myself peekeing to my left under the coats when I walked in the house to see if he was there.
After a year and a half we got Joy our rescue dog. She's a sweetheart.
IMG_20201219_142702438_HDR.jpg

be careful....... Rebel eats about 200 dollars a month, plus heartworm meds and frontline..... it adds up quick

Wife works at vet so most everything is free except food we have a mastiff now he eats alot but not a big issue

Cane corsos are great dogs, met alot of em!
Gentile Giants and will tear the **** out of threats.
If I didn't need a hunting dog, it would be #1.

upload_2021-1-8_20-1-16.png

Me, I'm getting a pudelpointer. I'm tired of being the dog waterfowl hunting and getting skunked on pheasants. They're happy hunting, and that's what matters. As long as you dogs happy.
upload_2021-1-8_20-6-2.png

Auto Transport Service
Back