• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hamza bin Laden Won't Be Down for breakfast

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Hamza bin Laden, the son of Osama bin Laden, has assumed room temperature......

https://nypost.com/2019/07/31/hamza-...6vsEmPoZXIYAqI

Hamza bin Laden, the son of and possible successor to terror kingpin Osama bin Laden, is dead, a new report said Wednesday.

The US has gathered intelligence that the al Qaeda leader’s son had died, NBC News reported, citing a trio of US officials.

The sources would not discuss details of where or when the younger bin Laden died or whether the US played a role in his demise, and President Trump declined comment at the White House.

“I don’t want to comment on it. I don’t want to comment on that,” he said.

Hamza bin Laden’s last known public statement, released by al Qaeda in 2018, included threats against Saudi Arabia and called on the people of the Arabian peninsula to revolt against their rulers.

200.gif

If he was screwing with the Saudis I would guess they whacked him.

I hope the mods won't mind this but something we all can agree with. When we killed his POS father, we didn't hack him into pieces and feed him to the animals. We gave that murdering Satan all the dignity afforded to him in regards to his religion. Many would argue that we shouldn't have but thats what makes this country so great. All his supporters would want us to hang his body off a bridge like what was done to those American soldiers. Give them a excuse. Hate wants more hate, this country is bigger than that and we proved it to the world

I'll have to see the body to make sure!!

Ya know, I never saw Ben Franklin's body either. Maybe Ben faked his death and is now running a pizza joint in Brooklyn.

I do not doubt that Hamza is dead. Plus I'm guessing that his death was NOT the work of the US, unless it was done in an illegal action.

I say this because Trump had "no comment". And knowing Trump, he would LOVE to take credit for this. So either it wasn't us, or we assassinated the creep in a legally questionable way, so we are keeping the mission undisclosed.

Fine by me. Dead is dead. Whether killed by the Green Berets, , Yakuza Ninjas, Obama's body guards, or a bad case of VD. Good riddance!

Auto Transport Service
Back