• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 106th Birthday Richard Cranium! (11th of March)

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
Happy 106th Birthday Richard Cranium!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at FBBO. Its great to have you as a member!

(11th of March)

I would like to thank the throngs of members here who have acknowledged my special day.

Oh wait................

Happy B-Day RC. Boy time flies when your having fun! Have a Brusque on me, but bill Joey for it!!!.

Happy birthday, you don't look a day over 105! Remember you are only as old as you act.

I thought your BD wasn't until the second Tuesday of next week!? Happy one to ya! :D

:party::bdayparty::happybday::birthday cake2::happybday::bdayparty::party:

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 181
Happy Birth Day R.C...
Some famous people born in 1909:

1. Barry Goldwater, (Sen-R-Az, 1953-65, 69- )/Pres candidate (R) 1964)
2. Victor Borge, [Borge Rosenbaum], Copenhagen Denmark, pianist/comedian
3. Lionel KP "Buster" Crabb, British diver (WW II-George Medal)
4. Joseph "Poeske" Scherens, Flem cyclist (champ sprinter 1932-37) [OS]
5. Dean Rusk, US Secretary of State (1961-69)
6. Mel Ott, American baseball player, 1st NLer to hit 500 home runs, hall of famer (NY Giants) (d. 1958)
7. Clyde Barrow, bank robber (of Bonnie & Clyde fame)
8. Ralph Byrd, Dayton Ohio, actor (Dick Tracy TV Show)
9. Errol Flynn, Hobart Tasmania, actor (Captain Blood, Robin Hood)
10. Richard Cranium (R.C) Purveyor of fine MOPAR muscle cars, Well established "Industry Leader" in a very UPLIFTING business elevating the mass public to a higher level.

Edited:
And of course: RC's alter ego Eric the midget 11 March 1909 (Mass.)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday! Enjoy some shuffleboard at the home today! Better get there fast or the courts will all be taken.

Attachments

• mobility chair.jpg
    mobility chair.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 181
Happy birthday! You turned out good, no matter what your friends and family say.

I'll throw my 2 cents in cause that's all I got for your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Auto Transport Service
Back