• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 107th Birthday Richard Cranium! (11th of March)

Happy Birthday Richard Cranium

Birthday cake 2.jpg

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

Again!? How many times can you be lucky enough to turn 107!? By the way you don't look a day over...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Cranium. I try to respect my elder's. You probably won't even realize this is a day late.

Have a GREAT Day!...:VB toast:
Take the wife out on the town tonight in one of your Chargers

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 164
Actually, I'm taking her to San Francisco tomorrow for the week. First real get-away vacation in 7 years.

one of my (Sonny's) favorite places...I stayed at, San Francisco Marriott ....then north beach for dinner, wine country, do US 1, carmel,monterey, the wharf, take a cable car to sears for breakfast (Delicious Swedish pancakes) I could go on ...oh man S.F., it's a great time...

I also was at Candlestick for SF Giants last homestand! awesome...they lost to the Dodgers!:icon_sunny: have a great time my friend.

Happy Birthday you Old Fart! (sorry about the old part) Nice to see your Smiley Face!

Happy OLD age Mr. Old fart hee hee, we all seem to have to face the reality!!!, I always tell buddys--family "My body is getting old" Hey, my heart and head is still stuck on 18.... And stuck in the earliest year's of the 70's, And until the Lord changes things....... im ah-stayin buddy!!! :) :) im late, very busy being a young-un and all but have a great week bud!!!

so it's like the 115th B-day now :poke:

Happy Birthday R.C. Damn! You don't look a bit over 104! How do you do it? Your balls must be well into the toilet by now. Don't show me! I mean it!

Auto Transport Service
Back