• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 420 day!!

weed1.jpg

That's every day here in Colorado. I wonder how many folks are driving around way F-ed up. We got a huge influx of homeless people once they legalized it here.

Legal in lots of states and Canada... be surprised the most uptight, bible thumping states have billboards for stores... But don't get caught crossing into another state or across the US/Canada border, that's still a federal crime.

Every day is 420. Doesn't matter if legal in your state or not. The cops don't do anything about anyhow. I hear ads on the radio for it and see billboards to. Total B.S.!

Throw everyone in jail!!! :mob:

Wife and I started using micro dose gummys for the first time last night. Been having issues staying asleep. So for the first time in my life I can kinda say I am 420 friendly :lol:

I can’t smoke weed but I did listen to some Doobie Brothers this morning and will be drinking this in a few minutes.

E1189B53-431B-4F0D-8715-E60910E72501.jpeg

It's been a game-changer for this old vet's health issues. Enjoy it responsibly boys!

20230321_114509.jpg

Last edited:
Here you see people hitting the pipe while stopped next to you at an intersection. Not hurting anybody? Studies have found a relationship between acute (short-term) cannabis intoxication and impaired driving ability.7–9,114 Cannabis is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers involved in motor vehicle crashes, including fatal ones.10

Here you see people hitting the pipe while stopped next to you at an intersection. Not hurting anybody? Studies have found a relationship between acute (short-term) cannabis intoxication and impaired driving ability.7–9,114 Cannabis is the illicit drug most frequently found in the blood of drivers involved in motor vehicle crashes, including fatal ones.10
It's not the weed that hurts, it's the man holding the bong.
Weed doesn't hurt people, people hurt people. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back