• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy 55th Birthday Budnicks! (12th of July)

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:39 PM
Reaction score
Happy 55th Birthday Budnicks!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and very best wishes from everyone here at FBBO. Its great to have you as a member!

(12th of July)

well my friend you have a great day and enjoy it :bdayparty::wav::wav::wav::wav::birthday cake2:

HAPPY B-DAY BUDNICKS...:bdayparty::balloons: hope you have a great day. usarr

Happy birthday old timer.

Happy Birthday Budnicks! In honor of YOUR birthday, I am going to visit an Ice Cream shop that has been around since very early in the last century and have some awesome ice cream!

happy birthday Budnicks hope you have a great day and many more

:bday3:Happy birthday Bud......... I know you like Ice Cream...So Here’s a little .....it’s starting to melt though.....:uwelcome::uwelcome::uwelcome::uwelcome:

tumblr_n611mdoKQm1siy7b7o1_250.jpg

Happy Birthday Bud, so you are a cancer also. I wonder how many of us on here are cancers or is that just for Gold Members ? lol I guess not cause I was born eleven years and three days prior to you. Hope your day is Great!!

happy birthday Bud[video=youtube_share;jL3nVHzzUMY]http://youtu.be/jL3nVHzzUMY[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back