• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Cinco de Mayo day everyone . . .

I think chinco-de-mayo is celebrated in China.
Yes, I believe your right. In China it's two days long and the other day is called, Cheapo the makeo. We get it everyday..... can't you feel it. Anyway, Have a great day. I'm waiting for Oktoberfest and now a spell checker...................... :thumbsup:

You do realize my dear gringo friends that cinco de mayo celebration was created in the US by corona beer right...

images (17).jpeg

Americans will do anything to have a Holiday whatever the reason might be. In fact it has nothing to actually do with American interests other than those of Mexican descent, now Americans in this country celebrate. But hey...Good Taquilla and some fine Mexican cuisine will make any day a Cinco de Mayo event...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Note:
Celebrated annually on May 5, Cinco de Mayo recognizes Mexico's victory over the Second French Empire led by Napoleon III at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. The holiday has since become perhaps more popular in the U.S. than in Mexico and is often celebrated by people of Mexican American heritage.
Yes Sir, that is correct, although that was a pyrrhic victory.

Geez, I totally missed it!! Oh well.....

Yes Sir, that is correct, although that was a pyrrhic victory.
As a student of History and specifically American Southwest Studies, Mexico and its History is a large player in the area of study. A little-known fact...Because of the French involvement in Mexican History, Mexico now has some of the finest and world-renowned pastries...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

As a student of History and specifically American Southwest Studies, Mexico and its History is a large player in the area of study. A little-known fact...Because of the French involvement in Mexican History, Mexico now has some of the finest and world-renowned pastries...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:
Also correct, and we know that episode here in Mexico as the war of the war of the cakes, at the end we send the puppet emperor Maximilian of Hausburg in a coffin and his wife crazy reclused in solitude in the castle of Miramar

Auto Transport Service
Back