• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy New Year from Ontario

Welcome aboard from Ohio.
Thank you. It looks like you have a '68 'Bee. I bought a new '69 383 auto in February of that year for $3650. Two months later, Dodge came out with the A12 for another $400. Missed it by that much!

Thank you. It looks like you have a '68 'Bee. I bought a new '69 383 auto in February of that year for $3650. Two months later, Dodge came out with the A12 for another $400. Missed it by that much!
Lol, had mine about 6months before the A12's; just about cried! In fact, I still cry at times. Jeff

That is right. We did not get Canadian-built Polara 500's until after start of calendar year 1964. Until then, if you wanted bucket seats in your Polara, you ordered the Sport Package, available on any Polara, even 4-door sedans. This gave it bucket seats and console like a Polara 500,but not the exterior trim. Once the Polara 500's became available in Canada, this option was dropped. In 40 years that I have owned this car, I have seen only one other.
The one I have is also red, red interior, was a 318. In 1964 one of my classmates father bought a new red 383 auto 4 door hardtop, red /white interior buckets console. Sherri really drove that car well and hard. It and a white, red interior black top convertible 383 4 speed were quite the sight in a very small Saskatchewan town at that time.

welcome to FBBO

Those people that think they know it all really piss off those of us who really DO know it all.

Auto Transport Service
Back