• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy New Year from Ontario

Dave6T4

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Hello. I have been playing with B-bodies for over 50 Years. I first bought an ex-police cruiser 1962 Dart in 1967 and replaced 313, 3-speed stick with 383 4-barrel 4-speed. Sold it in 1969 and bought new 383, auto Superbee coupe. I have had a few more B-bodies, but currently own 1967 Coronet R/T 440, auto, and 1964 Dodge Polara 4-door hardtop. This Polara is a Windsor, Ontario-built car with factory Sport Package. This gives it bucket seats and console in 4-door. I have owned it since 1980 and am second owner.

scan0001 (2).jpg scan0003 (2).jpg P9200212.JPG

Welcome from NY.
Nice cars looks like you take good care of them.

Hello. I have been playing with B-bodies for over 50 Years. I first bought an ex-police cruiser 1962 Dart in 1967 and replaced 313, 3-speed stick with 383 4-barrel 4-speed. Sold it in 1969 and bought new 383, auto Superbee coupe. I have had a few more B-bodies, but currently own 1967 Coronet R/T 440, auto, and 1964 Dodge Polara 4-door hardtop. This Polara is a Windsor, Ontario-built car with factory Sport Package. This gives it bucket seats and console in 4-door. I have owned it since 1980 and am second owner.

View attachment 1048213 View attachment 1048215 View attachment 1048246
I have a 64 Polara, same as yours, was a 318, auto, mainly a parts car now.
Welcome.

welcome.png
I'm digging both of your rides, but that Polara is freaking awesome! :thumbsup:

Welcome

Have a happy and prosperous new year.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: on the Polaris!

Welcome from Missouri!!!

g'day from Australia :welcome:
Hello,eh, from Canada. You have a nice collection of Mopars. One of our club members (Western Ontario Mopar Owners) has 4 1971 Chargers; 2 Hemi's, 1 6-pack, not sure about other one.

Welcome from NY.
Nice cars looks like you take good care of them.
Thank you. The R/T was a good solid car from North Carolina, requiring a complete redo. We have owned it since 1987. Was Turbine Bronze with black vinyl top, now Daffodil Yellow. Pictures of Polara are about 20 years old. Car had deteriorated since then, and is now going through thorough restoration, Paint and body are done, just reassembling it now. Have 440 in it now.

P9070212.JPG PA100025.JPG PB180010.JPG PB180011.JPG

As far as I can ascertain, those Polara’s were only available in Canada.
That is right. We did not get Canadian-built Polara 500's until after start of calendar year 1964. Until then, if you wanted bucket seats in your Polara, you ordered the Sport Package, available on any Polara, even 4-door sedans. This gave it bucket seats and console like a Polara 500,but not the exterior trim. Once the Polara 500's became available in Canada, this option was dropped. In 40 years that I have owned this car, I have seen only one other.

Welcome from Missouri!!!
Thank you. I should have joined years ago. I have met and bought from Clay Kossouth also from Missouri. A bunch of us from up here charter a bus to big Indy swap meet each year. Clay and his Nostalgia S/S gang show up there as well. Small Mopar world.

Thank you. I should have joined years ago. Happy and healthy New Year to you as well.

Thank you. I should have joined years ago. I have met and bought from Clay Kossouth also from Missouri. A bunch of us from up here charter a bus to big Indy swap meet each year. Clay and his Nostalgia S/S gang show up there as well. Small Mopar world.
I worked with Clay at Chrysler years ago when he was buying up everything in site

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Thanks for your interest. Canadian Dodges sometimes had a few differences fro
Thanks for your interest. Canadian Dodges sometimes had quite a few differences from their U.S. counterparts. We once drove this car to Mopar Nationals in Columbus. Because of weird Canadian interior that has Plymouth Fury-based door panels, steering wheel and dash, some people thought I made it from spare parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back