• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy to now be a member.

Delmo

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
I have visited this site often, truly enjoyed the content and decided it was time to join. Current project is a 68 Charger with 383 4bbl engine. Has been parked since 1975 and still retains 1975 Washington DC Bi-Centennial license plates. It also included a lot of documentation to include the original order form, window sticker, warranty repairs and tons of other data. Looking forward to reading about other member's rides and researching advice.

I have visited this site often, truly enjoyed the content and decided it was time to join. Current project is a 68 Charger with 383 4bbl engine. Has been parked since 1975 and still retains 1975 Washington DC Bi-Centennial license plates. It also included a lot of documentation to include the original order form, window sticker, warranty repairs and tons of other data. Looking forward to reading about other member's rides and researching advice.
Welcome, you will get help on this site.

Oh Yeah! Unlimited potential there . . .

Welcome (3)f.jpg

1709598485389.jpeg
and we love pics please

Welcome from Iowa !

Welcome from Alabama, my favorite year Charger.

Welcome and since you have visited this site often then you know the unwritten rule: Let's see the car!

Sweet project, you can never go wrong with a second generation Charger!

Auto Transport Service
Back