• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anybody been banned on FBBO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam dupont

Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
I got banned last week. I responded politically on the General Forum and it was my mistake as I responded to a post that was political in nature without realizing where it was posted. The post I replied to was political, so I never thought to look. Lesson learned. Then I got banned again for "stirring up crap" in the Political Forum.

I can't find any Rules and have no idea what crap got me banned, so I have quit the PF. Would rather talk cars anyway.

Never seen a Thread on getting banned, so here it is.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 11.10.27 AM.png

There have been a few that have been permanently banned.

Well, it's now September 5th, so your out of "jail" without having to, post bond.
Didn't follow what ya did, so I'm clew less.

The reasons I was once told is that there is a place for everything in this forum, political stuff only belong to the political forum, want to see nudity go to the blue forum, mopar related, general discussion pretty much everything you can talk about it here, just respect the rules and be polite to others.

Never on bbodies - but I'm a regular behind bars on Nextdoor The neighborhood site. If you live under communist rule as we do in CA - all conservative commentary is quickly and regularly censored and you're often banned for a period of time. On the other hand if you're a raving left wing lunatic you can say anything you want. I once posted on a lefty thread "Hmmm I wonder what Jesus would do? That was it - got me a month in the gray bar motel. These SF based left wing platforms are what they are. I use dietary consumption in use of ND.

I've had a couple threads pulled that started
out innocently enough only to have them
pulled due to comments by others.
I do my best to follow the rules...
I don't hold anything against those that do
so, as I would love to vent some of my
political beliefs here, as most are of like
mind.
The help offered here is priceless, and I
have relied upon it many times.

Interesting, @samdupont. I see you said you quit the political forum. Yet you stopped in there last night to poke at me again....Hmmm

TROLL.jpg

I’ll probably get another vacation for this, but oh well at least it’ll be for something. We have a few great moderators that’ll let you know when you’re crossing a line. Then we have a few that’ll just ban you without warning. It’s kinda messed up IMO.

I feel every moderator needs to have a talk with anyone that is getting close to doing something they shouldn’t, before a vacation is handed out

Last edited:
You lucky ****, you should've gotten a month vacation!

I’ll probably get another vacation for this, but oh well at least it’ll be for something. We have a few great moderators that’ll let you know when you’re crossing a line. Then we have a few that’ll just ban you without warning. It’s kinda messed up IMO.

I feel every moderator needs to have a talk with anyone that is getting close to doing something they shouldn’t, before a vacation is handed out
Well, there's only a few of us so there can't be a few that are great and a few that are not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back