• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anybody been banned on FBBO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you hit that Post Reply button you need to think about what you said and where it's posted. If you are just adding another log to someone elses fire they started, you will probably be out the door with the others. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.

I got banned last week. I responded politically on the General Forum and it was my mistake as I responded to a post that was political in nature without realizing where it was posted. The post I replied to was political, so I never thought to look. Lesson learned. Then I got banned again for "stirring up crap" in the Political Forum.

I can't find any Rules and have no idea what crap got me banned, so I have quit the PF. Would rather talk cars anyway.

Never seen a Thread on getting banned, so here it is.

View attachment 1338509
It had nothing to do with politics or post location......it was about no respect.....ie crap.

I’m a MOPARTS refugee. Permanent from there. Best thing ever happened.

Being on this forum for a few years, the help I’ve received, even by some with stark differences on some topics, has been stellar. Hope I’ve been able to be helpful as well. IMO, one’s opinions on certain issues, say politics, doesn’t make the person a bad or even good person. Just one part of the make-up of the person having their own takes, interests, talents, experience, etc. There’s a few members where we’ve sparred some, that I’d not hesitate to have a beer with (our beverage of their choice) and likely have a great time shooting da chit. Others? I’m on their ignore list, lol

Never on bbodies - but I'm a regular behind bars on Nextdoor The neighborhood site. If you live under communist rule as we do in CA - all conservative commentary is quickly and regularly censored and you're often banned for a period of time. On the other hand if you're a raving left wing lunatic you can say anything you want. I once posted on a lefty thread "Hmmm I wonder what Jesus would do? That was it - got me a month in the gray bar motel. These SF based left wing platforms are what they are. I use dietary consumption in use of ND.
If your Nextdoor is like ours here it's basically a lib bitch site. Posting anything of reality doesn't go over well.

To get a vacation it must've been a hell of a rant! Most are deleted and note don't do that.:rofl:

If your Nextdoor is like ours here it's basically a lib bitch site. Posting anything of reality doesn't go over well.
Every time I've commented on Next Door I've either been warned or vacationed.... Now if I try to post I automatically need to jump through hoops.... They can KMA.... Those people need to lighten up...

To get a vacation it must've been a hell of a rant! Most are deleted and note don't do that.:rofl:
Depends on the moderator :rolleyes:

And I probably shouldn’t say more before he gives me a vacation.

C901A22E-C0E6-40BE-83E2-F1194CA72315.jpeg

Yeah me and @Kern Dog both took a private lecturing last night about how things work in this benevolent dictatorship :rolleyes:
Not always good to poke the bear. :poke: You just heard the truth. One of the reasons these are such great Mopar forums is because we care. You have a choice to care as well. Dictatorship? That's pretty harsh. That kind of stuff will get you in trouble whether you use a fancy word in front of it or not. Again, like I said last night, think about what you are typing before you hit the reply button.

Last edited:
Yeah me and @Kern Dog both took a private lecturing last night about how things work in this benevolent dictatorship :rolleyes:
They've tried to get me into an argument over what the definition of what a Moderator is, I just laugh!

Well..I've seen that there's a difference between "spirited" debate (even if it gets a little heated and profane at times), just being an asshole, and being a worthless troll that attacks other members like a little brat that hasn't gotten his way....if you've been paying attention you'll know exactly what category the OP falls into....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back