• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone been getting their orders from Legendary?

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:30 PM
Reaction score
Just was wondering,my order is dated for August. This is a joke if you ask me. :BangHead:

Just was wondering,my order is dated for August. This is a joke if you ask me. :BangHead:
Pretty typical especially now days. With all the makes, models, trim levels, and colors it isn't smart to make any ahead and warehouse them. And it also isn't very efficient to hand make one order at a time. I am sure they build up orders until they have enough of the same type to make a small batch. Much more efficient that way. Manufacturing does it that way.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them earlier this month. Got what I suspect is a standard response back that it may be a year before the entire order can be filled. I ordered now (and also while on sale) with that windage in mind.

It ain’t their fault man. I’ve got several orders sooner than expected except for my door panels. Not happy with it order from PUI lol lol

I got mine recently ordered in early December...... vinyl top... headliner...carpet... door panels....sun visors .....got the first 3 so far

I ordered Magnum 500's from Coker in August. Still waiting! It's the way of the world.

when I called in November they said looking at late July for 67 Coronet RT seat cover set . and you have to pay them first. when you order you are put on a list . until your order number comes up order is not filled .

They always say November through spring time is bad. Everyone does this stuff in the winter months preparing for summer fun and car shows. Everyone has orders in.

I ordered seat covers last March and received them This past October. I also ordered a bunch of stuff this July at Carlisle. I got some stuff right away and slowly things have been trickling in. Still waiting on another set of seat covers and door panels.

I ordered Legendary seat covers, headliner, visors, foam and door panels early January 2022. Foam came right away, door panels, visors and headliner in August. Seat covers finally arrived in November. They quoted 39 weeks when I placed the order which would have been Labor Day.

They told me 8 months for my Belvedere seat covers. Hopefully I'll see them in April.

I’ve never known them to run with anything shorter than a 6 month lead. Back in 2017 it was all of 8 months until I got the last part. I was always curious why they run sales.

My shipment of upholstery from Legendary Interiors arrived last year. Looks nice...well worth the wait.

Ordered: 02/06/2022
Arrived: 11/18/2022
1970 Charger 500

I ordered the molded bucket seat foam (both buckets) on 02/06/2022 and they arrived on 02/14/2022.

Last edited:
Rub it in Dave. May is still a long way off. 8 efing months? Jesus.
ECFC5E01-9DEF-4212-B29A-6B58010D9A7A.png

I got good quality and received my interior pieces for pro/fit auto interiors and parts inc in about 4 weeks

I ordered seat covers and foam for my 69 GTX in March 2022. Received the foam right away. Received the seat covers Dec 2022.

I ordered seat covers and foam for my 69 GTX in March 2022. Received the foam right away. Received the seat covers Dec 2022.
Any pics? Were you satisfied with the quality? I ordered in Sept 22.

Auto Transport Service
Back