• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone installed silver sport SST automatic transmission.

72duster72

Local time
5:54 PM
Reaction score
Let’s get this out of the way first I know it is a GM automatic transmission. I’m just trying to find out if anybody’s used one. I have a six speed in mine right now and I really don’t like driving. It doesn’t make the car fun other than stop at the stop light, so I’m thinking of pulling the six dpeed completely out and changing it to an automatic. Problem I see right now is my engine is about 650 hp at the crank. help would be appreciated

Let’s get this out of the way first I know it is a GM automatic transmission. I’m just trying to find out if anybody’s used one. I have a six speed in mine right now and I really don’t like driving. It doesn’t make the car fun other than stop at the stop light, so I’m thinking of pulling the six dpeed completely out and changing it to an automatic. Problem I see right now is my engine is about 650 hp at the crank. help would be appreciated
Are you wanting an overdrive automatic? Is this for a Duster?
Mike

Stage, two, A41 auto

1DB0C628-3420-4C33-B29F-5D5FB9B1C2A1.jpeg

I’ll send you pictures. I’ll Let you know what problems I run into the picture you see this is the 727 coming out

Unable to do any work today..
Wife needed me do some things for her
Here’s the box of parts laying out
Ready to be installed..

722E8D6F-718A-474B-BE27-A946FCAF096C.jpeg

1F4668E6-20E5-4080-AC46-7D7E0BC3731A.png

Thanks I do have to talk to him and see if it will work with my six pack fuel injection.

Auto Transport Service
Back