• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you been experiencing this heat wave?

Hit 103 today in North Florida ! Supposed to be higher tomorrow :eek:
IMG_3406.JPG

Not far from you in Apalachicola, lived a man named Gorrie who is credited with being the father of refrigeration. I grew up in south Florida and didn’t have a/c until I was about 29 years old. Now I am spoiled and can’t be without it. I wonder how overpopulated Florida would be without a/c.
Dont know but florida is fkd up with all of the transplants....

It has been 30 degrees Celcius ( 98 degrees Fahrenheit ) here in southern Ontario for a couple of days. With LOTS of humidity.

Kinda hot here in the Philly burbs...
43CDE541-C6AC-4F2F-98EE-43584687F02C.jpeg

I blame my ‘68 Satellite 4 door. I drove it to work today. Damn 383! :D
7D0435DF-54AE-4371-94D6-5BBC3FE02DDE.jpeg

Cooler than normal in Savannah today after 8+ hours of torrential rainfall thunderstorms yesterday and last night. Only 89 F and humid right now.

We're in that summer Colorado weather pattern right now (high of 80's.) It gets hot about noon then the clouds roll in and we have scattered showers. That lowers the temperature by about 20 degrees. Still getting in the 60's at night. It's in the high 50's right now. A high of 78 degrees for Sunday. I keep tellin' you to get your butts out to Colorado and visit. Use my house as the center of your tourism for free.

SE NM. Been over a 100 everyday last week.
This is normal around here for July.
With low humidity, there can be as much
as a 15 degree drop once in the shade.
Evenings are great with temps in the low
70's.

It's hot and will be getting hotter. It didn't feel all that bad to me. Other places are much worse...St. Louis,
105 yesterday, humidity was up there. Went to a BBQ and spent the whole day in a pool, half in the sun and the other half shade. When I got out, you could grill toast on the area around the pool. Today will be around 99. Chances of thunderstorms everyday this week.

So many getting phoenix temps with humidity added.

This is strange for SE Pennsylvania. It’s 93 degrees. But look how low the humidity is. It’s not uncomfortable.
08ECD4F6-CDBE-412F-AA12-9C3F033DC243.jpeg

F951EC8A-B456-4971-8D64-9517EE2052CA.png

Comin in hot hot hot!!

I thought it would be a great idea to sandblast some areas on my car... I’m an idiot. Hit 99 today here is People’s Republic of Massachusetts.

About normal for this time of year here in Northwest Reno at 5100 ft elevation. But, yesterday, late in the day we started to receive the smoke from the fire over in Mariposa County CA. And it got progressively worse until night time when one couldn't clearly see past to horizon. CA is slowly burning itself down what with their ways of managing burn control. And I am not trying to get political here but the facts are clear. I'm slowly coming to the point that I just might have to seal myself in a bubble to escape it what with my breathing issues. As for the heat? I keep my thermostat set at 75 degrees and the AC doesn't kick on until late after noon from 3: on. So that is a welcome relief for the electric bill...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Now I'm just bragging. It was in the 70's today, cloudy. I heard on the radio it was 65 degrees at 5:00 pm in Colorado Springs. Up in Monument, I bet it was 5 degrees cooler.

Mostly highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's all week.

Auto Transport Service
Back