• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have you ever made friends with a Midget ?

My Life With a Midget
MG2 (1).jpg

https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/01/my-life-with-a-midget/

My Wife is 5' tall. Not a midget my any means.
The guy that played "Tattoo" from Fantasy Island, Herve Villichaize was 3'11. I recall reading that after that show, his acting roles really dried up and he was despondent.
I have heard that suicide rates for these people is higher than average.
I heard that he was involved in a project for out of work "little" actors that would provide a no cost place for them to come live. The rooms were smaller of course. The project was called "Stay Free Mini Pads".

I heard that he was involved in a project for out of work "little" actors that would provide a no cost place for them to come live. The rooms were smaller of course. The project was called "Stay Free Mini Pads".
That’s cruel man .....

Sonny had a fight with a Midget once....

he looked huge sitting in his car.....when he got out!..well, he was one tough SOB !

long story........too long to tell....
:popcorn2::(

What a odd thread topic.

But to stick with little people, has anyone heard about the Gay midget that came out of the Cupboard?

Odd....Try living in my head awhile. THIS will seem like a normal thing after a week or so.

I'm not trying to say that I am a giant....but most people standing next to me look like midgets.

Here's a little comparison....MasterChef Australia judges... Gary, George & Matt;
upload_2019-10-23_19-18-23.png

Matt is a big man.

Here is me with Matt a few years ago at a function....
upload_2019-10-23_19-21-57.png

And here with a man who I consider to be huge - in stature and physical presence...the late Jonah Lomu (All Black legend);

upload_2019-10-23_19-23-48.png

Me on the left, Jonah in middle, and my buddy Brett to the right. Jonah's wrists were bigger than my biceps. :eek:

Finally....I was driving home last week, when I had a mishap at the traffic lights.
I banged into the car in front.
This little guy gets out and comes to my window....obviously upset and yells at me....

"I'm NOT happy!"

I replied....
"Which one are you then?"

:lol:

Now why would they hook Sonny (5'8") up with a 6'3" woman, on this program?..
SC3.jpg

Why?
also, she had platform shoes on!:praying:

Btw...according to Wiki.....In men and women, the sole requirement for being considered a dwarf is having an adult height under 147 cm (4 ft 10 in) and it is almost always classified with respect to the underlying condition that is the cause of the short stature.

I have not. I have nothing against them, I just do not know any or ever seem to see any.
I knew a guy that had a fear of them. They creeped him out to the point of having minor panic attacks when he saw them. Phobias are strange though...By definition, a "Phobia" is an irrational fear. As I understand, there are different types as well. Midgets, Dwarves and one other I forget. They turn up in TV and movies far more than in public. I don't recall the last time I saw one just walking along in Home Depot or at an auto parts store.
Last year, there was an wrestling event in a town nearby with some "Little People", they titled it as "Micro-Wrestling. It was exactly like regular wrestling but with midgets. The place was packed with spectators! The performers seemed to enjoy themselves and I figured....GOOD for them. Opportunities for them are surely not as vast as it is for taller people.
Is anyone on this forum a Little Person?

No, I've only chatted with a few. You know, small talk.:rolleyes:

3eft6l.jpg

Just like the good-looking lady at the Ramset Fasteners store counter said to me one day.....

"My eyes are up here"

:rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back