• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Having to LOG IN each visit

RJRENTON

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
After the recent server issue on 9-9-21 to 9-10-21(crash or hack) ive lost the ability to log in ONCE AND STAY LOGGED ON, by checking the stay log on box. Was the web address changed to eliminate this feature? How can I regain this feature...... Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to ask because it is often missed, are you checking the "keep me logged in" box?

I noticed this just now too. And yes I’ve checked the keep me logged in box twice.

I have checked the box too. It seemed to work a few times, then the problem came back.

I have to ask because it is often missed, are you checking the "keep me logged in" box?
Mike....
YES....I've always checked the keep me logged in box. Previously, this has always worked.....but....after the recent server interruption, checking the box doesn't seem to have any effect as every time I visit the site, it asks for my user name and password. Perhaps this is a result of having the server compromised? ... and maybe this additional fire wall was added? I've asked this question to Bart Matusiak <[email protected]> whom I corresponded with yesterday during the server outage. I assume that Bart is the webmaster, who maintains the system. He has not yet responded. IF, I need to supply log on credentials every time...OK....its not the end of the world....just a minor inconvenience. PLEASE advise at your convenience...
BOB RENTON
[email protected]

I had to log in when the site came back up, but haven't had that problem. It's working good for me and actually seems faster now.

I have to log in each visit as well? ruffcut
Didn't have to before

I have to log in each visit as well? ruffcut
Didn't have to before
JUst trying to figure out what's going on. Are you using a old link? You might want to go back to Google home page and start fresh. Just spit balling here.

I've made some changes here and will be doing the same to the other sites. Let me know if the issue persists.

I've made some changes here and will be doing the same to the other sites. Let me know if the issue persists.
Sir,

I noticed that all of my content is missing, except may garage photos and some of my inbox stuff.....but all other content and post history is missing.

I still have to log in each time I visit the site with all my devices. For A bodies only works fine.
thanks

Me too, have to log in each time, and yes I am checking the box.
Never had to do this before.

It was the link i had on my desktop that was the problem, created a new link and replaced the old one and now it's ok.

having a lot of other issues

Tech administrator....

I've deleted the origional shortcut and then created a new short cut....which seems to be functioning well as before the server problems. So far, so good.....
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back