• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HDK suspension for '62

66/440

Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
Anyone using an HDK suspension on their '62? I want to purchase one with the '66 and later engine position. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience doing this.

There is plenty of info here. Do some searching for pertinent threads.
Mike

There is plenty of info here. Do some searching for pertinent threads.
Mike
I have searched the threads. Did not find what I was looking for so thought I would ask. Sent an email to HDK will wait to get my answers there.

For those of you who may be interested in purchasing an HDK product I am posting the email I received from Denny. My question to Denny was about engine set back and if he could provide his suspension with the engine perches moved rearward. I have used '67 and newer K frames in a couple of '64 Sport Fury's years ago to take advantage of the factory engine set back that occurred in'67.

Yes, HDK makes the 62-66 K package....my bad. For some reason (maybe after a long day) I got confused and was thinking A body...and I know better.

It is not any big deal to slide the engine perches rearward.. Depending on how far you want to go, it might be a good idea to add an additional support bracket to the rear of the frame rail on the K.

Please give me a call anytime,

Denny

HDK

304-939-0097

Auto Transport Service
Back