• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Headers for Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I will be in desperate need of space once I start the restoration of my car, so some of the parts I have had laying around for years have got to go!

These headers were in my 73 Road Runner with a 340. They have been laying around my basement for over 20 years. They were taken off my Road Runner because I put ceramic coated headers on instead.

These have minor surface rust, but are solid and without any bent tubes. I would not call these premium headers, as the mounting flanges are thinner at around 1/4". Still they worked well when I used them.

Price is $50.00 plus shipping at cost. Estimate shipping at 45 pounds in a box sized: 49" x 14" x 18" (this is my TTI header box, so I am hoping these fit in that box). I am located in Lansdale, PA, 19446.

Cobwebs and dirt come with them free of charge! :icon_winkle:

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

Price drop to $40.00 for the pair. I hope I don't need to take these to the scrap yard - they have to be useful to someone!

would they fit on a 318?

Yes. 273, 318, 340 and 360 are all the LA family of engines, and have the same external dimensions. This means heads, intake manifolds, distributors, exhaust, etc. all interchange.

Wish you were closer
620 miles round trip from Finleyville, Pa

I am going to State College tomorrow. If you let me know before 9AM tomorrow, I can bring them there. Will be there around lunch time.

As if by magic .. toss them in case he doesn't see it in time hsorman :)

As if by magic .. toss them in case he doesn't see it in time hsorman :)

I would Tall, but I am bringing two kids back to college with all their stuff after break. It will probably be a major PITA to fit these in if he wants them. I just want to be sure it is interested before I make a major project out of fitting all this crud in my car.

My Suburban gave up the ghost recently... ...man do I ever miss it. Great vehicle (even for a Chevy ;-)

Hawk

Do you still have these and what is the brand so I can look up the fitment applications such as power steering and column auto?

I actually haven't had time yet to take them to the scrap yard, so for a short time, yes, I still have them.

I did not find a brand name on them, and I do not remember who I bought them from. I don't want to venture a guess either, as that might be giving you misinformation - I don't want to steer you wrong.

I can tell you they were on a 73 Road Runner with a 340, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Brakes and a console shifted "Slap-Stik" 727 automatic. I also was able to use a standard size starter too.

Sorry, may not be all the information you need, but that is the best I got...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back