• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner sharks teeth

69hemibeep

Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
I purchased a set for a 69 charger and this came with it. Where does it go? A picture would help! Thanks for any help.
20240416_103722.jpg

Don’t have a picture, but it goes inside upper lip of windshield. Just match up the holes that attach it. Keep flipping it around till it fits. Can only go on one way. Hopefully the previous owner included the screws for it as well.

Don’t have a picture, but it goes inside upper lip of windshield. Just match up the holes that attach it. Keep flipping it around till it fits. Can only go on one way. Hopefully the previous owner included the screws for it as well.
This placement is wrong, it goes on the inside on bottom or rear glass on the inside of car

image.jpg

Yes I stand corrected, I knew that it went around window or the other. I had not yet put mine in my car, but I would have figured it out that it would not go where I thought it would. My Charger is the first 68 b body that I restored so there is a learning curve.

Auto Transport Service
Back