• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heater/AC control

pipdog69

Local time
12:12 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone out ther have or know where I might find a dash control unit for heater and A/C? I have decided it would be smarter to go back with the original heat and AC unit. The previous owner of the car was trying to make this belvie into a GTX clone so he totally destroyed the factory AC. All I have is the heater contro unit. He did leave the vacuum lines and the little connector that attatches to the unit, I just need the correct unit. Thanks:headbang:

Does anyone out ther have or know where I might find a dash control unit for heater and A/C? I have decided it would be smarter to go back with the original heat and AC unit. The previous owner of the car was trying to make this belvie into a GTX clone so he totally destroyed the factory AC. All I have is the heater contro unit. He did leave the vacuum lines and the little connector that attatches to the unit, I just need the correct unit. Thanks:headbang:

check out ebay man. they have a bunch

what year are you looking for - I may have one
Ralph

I am in need of a 69 RR set of controls with A/C, 1 broken lever and the others sticky or hard to slide. haven't disassembled it yet but can't fix the broke one.

See pic

IMAG0380.gif

:VB toast:

what year are you looking for - I may have one
Ralph

Ok so I found the vac line under the dash were the monkey who owned it before me stashed it. even had the fire wall grommet still on it lol. go a new line ran it through and still can't tell if anything is working..got 15lbs of vac on it so what am I missing? I had the fan working for a minute but now nothing deffrost was on for a min too but now nuttin....

Is there a vac routing diagram?

Auto Transport Service
Back