• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater control switch replacement

SREDMONDS51

Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score
I am trying to replace my heater control switch. I have a pic of the old one and the new one but the connections are not quite the same. The top one is P/N: 2587564. The bottom one is P/N: 3895790. I guess that I am looking for the path of least resistance here. Could someone who has already fought the battle with this issue, tell me what color wire goes to what connector or a schematic that shows how to hook up the new one with my original wires? I am sure that someone has already worked thru this issue. Again any help will be appreciated.

86139-240a7b1671584b11a6a1d223c1d762b4.jpg

How is that NOS? It looks like it's 100 years old. I know it's not yours, just sayin.
Ya definitely "as removed" but it's gone, so hopefully it's the OP that bought it. Was the only one I could find. Glad I bought one for my '64 last year and it WAS NOS !

Auto Transport Service
Back