• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hell yeah...

You had your boy driving it. That is awesome. I was his age when I started driving around the yard. Nice to see it running.

You had your boy driving it. That is awesome. I was his age when I started driving around the yard. Nice to see it running.

Yeah he has already claimed it as his first car. Luckily I get it for the next 5'ish years before he can officially drive. My plan is to hop in with the Power Tour with him when they go from Kentucky up through Indiana. I would also like to take it to Roadkill Nights with him.

I was going to try to get my Demon done for Drag Week but it isn't going to happen and we have a conflict so maybe next year.

He struggled with the shifter though so it will likely get swapped for a quarter stick of a PPP shifter.

68aa733d-dcdd-40a7-a3af-9c495673d0ab-jpeg.jpg

Replaced the spark plugs yesterday, they were finger tight at best and in poor condition. Huge improvement, the miss is gone as is most of the stumble. I need to throw a timing light on it yet to dial it in. My eleven year old was driving me nuts yesterday asking if we could drive it I told him we would as soon as we changed the plugs. We swapped them and he got in the drivers seat and it fired right up no issue, I told him to get in passenger seat and he said he was gonna drive it, I said well not if he wanted to go out on the road. He suggested we check the air in the tires and asked if he could move it up to the garage, I caved and after I shifted the Hurst V-matic (man do I hate that shifter) into gear for him he was off. We took it for out for about a 15 minute drive, which is the furthest we have went yet and it performed great. I was obviously begged for a burnout so I provided two, not good ones since the BFG Radial T/A's are on they're last leg. Cooper tires are the next on the agenda to make it a safe cruiser and then it will be driven regularly while I park the truck.

Auto Transport Service
Back