• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello B-Body folks.......

Hi All - This is a team member at YEARONE. Thanks for allowing us to become part of the B Body family here.
It is funny when new members say this...AS if anyone had a choice in "allowing" anyone to be a member!
In my first three Mopar builds, I spent a LOT of money with your company. Products were great. Being across the country from you, the shipping charges started to get too much. Certainly no fault of yours.

My beautiful 17" aluminum Rallye wheels spot on capture the appearance, style, and visual impact of the original 15" steel wheels. 8s in the front, 9s in the rear. Allows for the 315/35 17" 10.5" WIDE tread surface drag radials on the rear with ZERO mods to the suspension.
I LOVE THEM, and I will have to find a business that can widen a pair when I mini-tub. I only wish I could buy a pair of these wider than 9"
20180520_045849.jpg

And the same goes for the Rally II wheels we have on the 65 GTO!
20170603_203140.jpg

That is a nice looking Buick!

That is a nice looking Buick!
1965 GTO :poke:
Pontiac Motor Division of General Motors
:poke:
Mopar is my favorite. Obviously. Has been since I was 7 and my dad put the pedal down on the Interstate in his brand new 69 383 B5 blue Roadrunner. My 71 Charger R/T I bought in 78 at 16...sweet. A new 79 Aspen R/T E58 "police option" 360 :rolleyes:
But...if I had another brand, another non-Mopar muscle car, THIS 421, 4 bolt, built, Tripower GTO would be the ONE.
:poke:

The exhaust port position in those Pontiacs seem pretty good for header fitment.

The exhaust port position in those Pontiacs seem pretty good for header fitment.
Those were "run stand" headers. Wife is running the cast iron Ram Air II exhaust manifolds, which have a decent design. You can see the separate runners cast into the mold.
Screenshot_20190614-003224_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190614-003205_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190614-003145_Gallery.jpg

I would have headers on it for sure, but I didn't make a fuss since the RA2s are pretty good and it is her car after all. I don't want to hear complaints about it being "too loud" when she's driving it.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Painted the Pontiac block mopar turquoise too it looks like. Worked with a guy who bought 65 gto 389 4 speed he swore that car was fast. Had other friends who had lemans made into a gto drivetrain wise, all their other buddies worked at midas mufflers. They all had mopars, both of them sold the Pontiac to get mopars, said they just couldn't beat them mopars.

My beautiful 17" aluminum Rallye wheels spot on capture the appearance, style, and visual impact of the original 15" steel wheels. 8s in the front, 9s in the rear. Allows for the 315/35 17" 10.5" WIDE tread surface drag radials on the rear with ZERO mods to the suspension.
I LOVE THEM, and I will have to find a business that can widen a pair when I mini-tub. I only wish I could buy a pair of these wider than 9"
View attachment 781315
And the same goes for the Rally II wheels we have on the 65 GTO!
View attachment 781316

These are both great looking cars. Thanks for choosing to run YEARONE wheels.

These are both great looking cars. Thanks for choosing to run YEARONE wheels.
It started with the Pontiac Rally 2s...
The 421 couldn't get traction with the red stripe tires and while the Rally wheels didn't look bad, the 17" aluminum wheels are so much nicer looking, but way more options for rubber too.
As far as the Mopar Rallye wheels go, Year One really captures the look of the original wheels.
@YEARONE
Any idea of a wheel manufacturer that could widen a pair of your 9" Mopar Rallye wheels with a custom width and offset?

Auto Transport Service
Back