• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Bakersfield!

Some past and some present... for your viewing pleasure LOL And funny thing is, there's still more past ones... but I just got out of the hospital and don't feel like loading all of them LOL :)

View attachment 1271235 View attachment 1271242 View attachment 1271246 View attachment 1271277 View attachment 1271278 View attachment 1271279 View attachment 1271280 View attachment 1271289 View attachment 1271290

That red 66 Coronet hemi car sure looks a lot like one a buddy of mine up in Coburg Ontario Canada used to own back in late 80s ,early 90s
He bought the car out of southern Ca and drove it home. Approx 1988 or so

That red 66 Coronet hemi car sure looks a lot like one a buddy of mine up in Coburg Ontario Canada used to own back in late 80s ,early 90s
He bought the car out of southern Ca and drove it home. Approx 1988 or so

We must have a twin. This one came from a local Dodge dealer in Fresno, California. My dad got it from the second owner, who bought it from the original owner in Fresno. :)

We must have a twin. This one came from a local Dodge dealer in Fresno, California. My dad got it from the second owner, who bought it from the original owner in Fresno. :)

Still own it or ?

If not, sold it when ?

Welcome from a bit North of ya, Tracy, CA.
upload_2022-4-19_4-35-46.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back