• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Bakersfield!

Welcome from "up north"...well, Fresno/Clovis area!
Spent a lot of time down there when I had family there..I do miss the inner-tube floats from Hart Park to my cousin's back yard up there off the Alfred Harrell hwy, with an ice chest full of beers in tow of course!

Welcome to FBBO from a bit north & east of you Amber

good luck with the sales

Welcome from west of you, looking at the south end of 3 Stacks and a Rock. Let me know if you ever make the pilgrimage west to smell the salt water.

Welcome from Az.
I just bought this car out of Bakersfield about a month ago.

20220317_175030.jpg

Welcome from PA!

Nice set of cars the family has!

Welcome from "up north"...well, Fresno/Clovis area!
Spent a lot of time down there when I had family there..I do miss the inner-tube floats from Hart Park to my cousin's back yard up there off the Alfred Harrell hwy, with an ice chest full of beers in tow of course!
Welcome from Az.
I just bought this car out of Bakersfield about a month ago.

View attachment 1270258
dang that is a nice car!!! Love it! :)

Welcome from west of you, looking at the south end of 3 Stacks and a Rock. Let me know if you ever make the pilgrimage west to smell the salt water.

You definitely have a better view than we do here in the valley!!! Love me some coast time! I was just there a couple weeks ago.

Welcome from Illinois!! Post some pictures of your dad's past and present Mopars in this thread if you will.

Some past and some present... for your viewing pleasure LOL And funny thing is, there's still more past ones... but I just got out of the hospital and don't feel like loading all of them LOL :)

20180524_200058 (1).jpg 20180524_201007.jpg 7a3ebfc9_2500469.jpg 66hemi108.jpg Birds.jpg riversidedays.jpg meandthebeepbeep.jpg 20190608_163635 (1).jpg rr.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back