• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Bakersfield!

Amber Renee

Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Amber and I joined this forum because of my dad. I have grown up around Mopars, especially the B-Bodies. My dad doesn't do technology so well... so I'm helping him sell some of his blocks and misc. parts that he has around the shop that he doesn't need. A lot of them were for projects that he no longer has.

As far as the rides go, the newest one is a 1964 Plymouth Belvedere max wedge clone. When I was growing up he had Road Runners, GTX's, a few Superbirds, some a bodies, and e bodies. Wish he still had some of those Superbirds!!!!! :)

Thanks for reading :)

Welcome from Illinois!! Post some pictures of your dad's past and present Mopars in this thread if you will.

Welcome from NM. This is the place to be for anything Mopar. We all need parts.

Welcome from North Florida…
Saw you already listed a block for sale but let’s see some pictures of the car !
:xscuseless:

Here are a few of the babies

IMG_4496.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, a nice pair of Mopars.

Hope to see you down at Spring Fling in Van Nuys next weekend.

If you have a lot of parts, especially ones that are hard to ship, a simple Spring Fling swap spot might help.

SF22 Social Media Annoucement Nbr 1.jpg

Hope to see you down at Spring Fling in Van Nuys next weekend.

If you have a lot of parts, especially ones that are hard to ship, a simple Spring Fling swap spot might help.

View attachment 1268971
I wish we could! We used to go every year. (spring and fall) But with some medical conditions that have came up, that much walking is undoable right now. :)

I wish we could! We used to go every year. (spring and fall) But with some medical conditions that have came up, that much walking is undoable right now. :)

Bummer.

Do want to point out we have the whole north parking lot for handicapped parking lot before 8 am or so. Electric scooters in the park for handicapped are allowed if you bring one. No problem there.

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, a nice pair of Mopars.

Thanks, Jerry! My dad and I both like that Vitamin C Bird you got there!! I wish we still had one of his! He had a Vitamin C, Lime Green, and Lemon twist at one time. I cried when he sold the green one! This one may not be a bird, but, we're pretty proud of this original Beep Beep (one of 59 hemi four speeds) he has had it for around 37 years.

69466cb1_42595.jpg

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! 440'

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO, Amber, from Ontario. The other one, with snow. Nice pictures. Even one with an actual baby!

Auto Transport Service
Back